NLP Café Brisbane is an NLP practice group, which aims to help NLP Professionals to advance their skills and individuals to learn to use the tools they were born with. We train in NLP Classic Code, New Code, and some of the most up to date developments in related disciplines.
This group was established by Blue-Sky Transformation as part of their “Sustainable Success through Community Contribution” initiative and an outpost program of NLP Comprehensive. Members meet twice a month to learn, practice and develop their NLP skills and applications. NLP Café Brisbane is also the premier source of information for the public regarding NLP application and professional services and acceptable conduct.
Door Opens at 6:00pm, Registration: 6:15pm, Starts: 6:30pm, Finishes: 8:30pm or 09:00pm some nights
Feel free to send to your friends, colleagues and employees or anyone in your network! This venue is limited in size so please RSVP so we know if the venue can handle it, and the number of handouts we need to print.
Fees: $5 for preparation and printing materials and we also provide a snack, fruit, tea & coffee, and there is a Microwave/Kitchen to heat a meal.
Please see the up to date Schedule of dates and times on this site.
NLP Cafe Brisbane Venue
New Farm Library, 135 Sydney St, New Farm, Brisbane
For directions, look at our Map below shows the location of the meeting room building and carpark or you can
View Google’s Map,
but the library is actually to the top right of the marker (A) and the meeting room is under the very large tree, and the carpark is just beyond the traffic island.
If you have any questions please contact Sonya Yeh Spencer or
Mark Spencer at NLPCafeBrisbane@gmail.com
- Do you want more people to know what you can do for them?
- Do you want to provide quality services to your clients?
- Do you believe we can all learn and assist each other?
- Do you believe there are benefits for all in creating a good reputation that NLP deserves?
If you answer is ‘yes’ this is the session for you.
This is a special session for NLP Practitioners who want to participate in the Open Coaching / Mentoring activities.
You will experience the art of co-coaching to gain the most out of the Open Coaching / Mentoring experience.
You will also learn what you need to do and understand before you attend the Open Coaching / Mentoring sessions.
During the Open Coaching and Mentoring Sessions the general public can have a free session while you practice your craft. These sessions will allow you to:
- Use effective client feedback, to find out what worked and what did not.
- Observe different approaches from other practitioners via the co-coaching process
- Using modelling techniques to gain insight
- Bring your business card and marketing materials to allow interested potential clients to take and learn more about you.
At the beginning of each session, we will explain how this is going to work in more detail and prepare you to get the most out of the experience.
- For Therapist: Enhance your skills by learning in a coaching / mentoring environment.
- For Business Applications: Enhance your rapport and team/tandem skills in mentoring and working together with people.
See you there!
Sonya and Mark,
“Mark has great knowledge and a passion for training that makes learning and changing easy. Mark and Sonya have some cool ideas that are pragmatic and effective in both business and personal development applications. Mark is humorous and dynamic in his training style.
Mark and Sonya are a must for anyone wanting to change and learn in todays turbulent climate.”
John Thompson / Managing Director and NLP Trainer, Metropolis UK